Want to turn your love for fitness into a career? Core 24 Health Clubs are the Mornington Peninsula’s premium health club group.
We are looking for motivated Personal Trainers who are passionate about instructing, have great communication skills and love working in a fun and supportive team environment.
As a Personal Trainer with Core 24 Health Clubs, you’ll have an extensive range of training areas including functional training, high altitude studios, hot studio and incorporating a large range of free and machine weights.
About the role:
This is a salaried position with a base plus bonuses as you increase your client base. To support our growth and the ongoing demand for Personal Trainers we are looking for candidates with a strong work ethic, who are passionate about training our members to give them the ultimate fitness experience.
We are experts in fitness who inspire our members to be the best they can be. To be the leaders in fitness, we are looking for Personal trainers who strive to be their best and are passionate about helping our members achieve their Health and Fitness goals.
What you bring to us (role specific skills and experience).
- Australian citizen or permanent resident (required)
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness (required)
- Specialist or subject matter expert in a particular field of fitness (desired)
- Customer service experience (desired)
- Interpersonal skills (required)
- Basic computer skills (required)
- Basic social media skills (required)
What we offer you.
- Employment-based working arrangement (no rent to pay!)
- An energetic team with a supportive work culture.
- Ongoing management, customer service and leadership training.
- Complimentary gym membership.
If you’ve got what it takes to be the best, there’s a career opportunity at Core 24 Health Club.