YOGA AT CORE24
We have a dedicated Hot Yoga Studio at our Frankston Club.Yoga is increasingly becoming the exercise of choice for many people. Not All our classes are "Hot Infrared" Classes but we have heaters turned on lower temperature settings as required to maintain a comfortable temperature during other classes which still gives you the benefits of Infrared Healthy Heat.
HEALTHY INFRARED HEAT YOGA
- Far Infra Red heat is a revolutionary form of thermal technology which provides a safe and healthy heat for our yoga classes. Scientifically proven benefits are:
- Detoxification and elimination of fats, chemicals and toxins from the blood.
- Stimulation of enzyme activity and metabolism.
- Increased cardiovascular fitness and calorie burning for controlling weight
- A strengthened immune system.
- Lowered blood pressure and cholesterol. Help recovery from injuries.
- One hour in an intense FIR room, burns over 900 calories by raising the metabolism and body temperature.
- FIR heat breaks down cellulite, trapped water, fat and waste.
- Hot yoga' offers a cardio workout while being subject to these rays, and it will burn significantly more calories than one without heat.
- FIR expands capillaries which stimulates increased blood flow, regeneration, circulation and oxygenation.
- FIR promotes the killing of many pathogenic (disease causing) bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites.
- FIR promotes rebuilding of injured tissue by having a positive effect on the fibroblasts (connective tissue cells necessary for the repair of injury).
Introduction to the fundamentals of Yoga, breathing
Traditional yoga class combining all elements of yoga.
Deep breathing combined with
movement. Energising & purifying the body & mind.
Focus on form and posture alignment
using the barre. Isometric movements and
stretching to create long lean muscles.
Targets the connective tissue of the hips, pelvis and
lower spine through poses which are held for longer
periods of time. Great to improve your flexibility and
Yoga Flo moves through the postures progressively and
mindfully with breath. Similar to a Vinyasa flow but slowed
down to focus on alignment in postures with a strong focus
Classes for children 8-12 years old. Starting feb 27th