POLE DANCING FOR FITNESS AND FUN
Now at Core24 you can enjoy one of the newest and certainly the most fun fitness trends happening. Pole Dancing brings a new dimension to getting fit. Now you can enjoy gym, cardio, Reformer Pilates. Barre Lattes. Yoga, and all your Favorite group exercise classes, Pool, spa and saunas all in one great club and for one membership.
• It's fitness like you've never experienced! Pole dancing is a unique mix of cardio, strengthening and functional training designed to give you incredible results
• Functional Training: All our classes involve a high intensity cardio warm up, with dynamic stretches and plyometric style exercises to kick start your metabolism
• Strength/Resistance Training: Learning to lift your body weight in different ways on and off the pole is intense form of strength training. Engaging your core, back and upper body to hold your weight off the pole means you will focus on compound muscle groups and get fit and toned faster.
• Dynamic Stretching: Our pole dancing classes always start and end with dynamic stretches to help recovery and flexibility
• Active Recovery: Even when you're not holding your weight on the pole, you are dancing around it! Pole dancing classes are a great all over body conditioning workout.
• Last but not least, FUN! Learning to pole dance is one of the most fun ways to get fit and the sense of achievement when you nail a new trick or move is addictive
Meet Jillian Our Pole Fitness Co-Ordinator
“Jillian grew up living & breathing gymnastics and figure skating. After one class, Jillian found a love for pole dancing seven years ago. Being able to dance, get a strength building workout, and bring in her figure skating experience with tricks on the pole quickly became her passion. Jillian is an award winning national showgirl who has attended endless pole workshops and has worked with some of Australia's renowned showgirl choreographers. Jillian has now stepped off the stage to focus on facilitating her passion for pole dance, which provides a healthy workout, confidence, sensuality, and a whole lot of fun.
Jillian is currently undertaking Cert IV in Allied Health Assistance, as well as her APMA Diploma Pilates Method Instruction.
Meet Nina Grace - Pole Workshop Instructor
Owner of Dolls On Poles, pole dancing/aerial, dance, ballet & pt fitness instructor, international aerialist & showgirl, choreographer & performer.
Nina started dancing at the age of five, beginning with ballet where she found her love and passion for all things dance. She learned everything she could, becoming a professional instructor, choreographer and performer, receiving her qualifications in dance through VCA & Dance World, Singing and Acting from the William Bates Academy of Performing Arts and Helene Abicair Deportment College qualifying as an international model, as well as completing an advanced level of gymnastics training at PIT to compete at a state level.
Nina loves to teach, and has a very friendly and outgoing personality. She makes every class fun and challenging, whether you’re an absolute beginner or an experienced dancer. Nina brings something new to every class and makes you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in the door. Her love of all types of dance and her explosive personality makes her classes ones not to be missed!